Title: Quality Systems Management Engineer
Branch: Road Infrastructure Delivery - Roads and Water Infrastructure
Level: Salary from $91 K + Super + 9 day fortnight
Location: 150 Wembley Road Logan Central
Duration: Permanent Full-time
The Road Infrastructure Delivery Branch is responsible for the management and delivery of Council's roads and drainage capital program through the project development, detailed design and construction phases of delivery.
Join our dedicated team which consists of experienced engineers and technical officers from diverse backgrounds. We truly love to include and welcome the unique contributions from all of our people. We harness a team culture that embraces honesty, shared goals and a willingness to help.
Things we'll trust you with
- Lead the development and implementation of branch Quality Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Measure and analyse branch business performance and identify business improvement opportunities.
- Develop and implement internal and external audit program for quality process controls.
- Develop in-house training programs relevant to the Quality Assurance System and Quality Management System.
- Effective reporting of operational and business performance and improvement opportunities.
Things you'll be proud of
- Working with an experienced and dedicated engineering team
- Undertaking work that will support the improvements of our business operations
- Being a part of the work that contributes to the quality outcomes of our road network
- The opportunity to grow and develop yourself and contribute to the growth of the team.
- 9-day fortnight as standard with a flexible and supportive environment
- From $91k + Super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
- 12% Super after first year (Perm positions only)
- Fitness Passport program offering discounted membership for you and your family to selected facilities
- Access to discounted BUPA Private Health fund benefits via corporate membership
- Employee assistance for staff and their immediate family members
- Active social club
The boxes you'll tick
- Degree in Civil Engineering appropriate for registration as a professional engineer of Queensland.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of road infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the application of quality management systems and principles to road infrastructure design and construction operations.
- Proven ability in the development, implementation and management of Integrated Management Systems (IMS) in a road infrastructure delivery setting.
- Completion of a quality assurance audit or other relevant qualification is highly regarded.
- Our values resonate with you - community first, our people, excellence, leadership and integrity.
Need a little more convincing? Take a look at the position description at the top of the page. or if viewing on SEEK, click HERE. If you'd still like some more information about the role give our hiring manager, Kyle Easton (Snr Engineer Contracting & Commercial Management) a call on 07 3412 4534.
So what are you waiting for….APPLY NOW! To express your interest in this role, please submit your Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in support of your application, this advertisement will remain open ended by using an order of merit to appoint the successful applicant. Applications may be used to appoint to similar vacancies for a specified period up to 12 months after the closing date of the initial vacancy.
We're social! - connect with us at #lccjobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Head along to Logan City Council Careers to discover more about us!