- 3 year contract role | dynamic team culture
- Develop your technical skills within a planning environment
- Salary range of $69k to $88k dependent upon experience
Based in the heart of Logan, we are surrounded by community spirit, culture, heritage and diversity. We encourage our community to be motivators, makers, and innovators. Our environmental and business values run deep. Our residents come from all walks of life and so do we.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our organisation stronger.
Over the last decade we have experienced unprecedented population, dwelling and employment growth. Due to our continued growth which is not expected to slow over the next decade, we have commenced work on a new planning scheme “Logan Plan 2025”.
You’ll play a crucial part in the most impactful strategic growth project in Logan’s history; taking ownership of the development, implementation, operation, support and integration of Geographic Information Systems to greatly benefit the success of the Logan Plan 2025.
- 3 year temporary role with a flexible and supportive environment
- $69k to $88k + super
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
Who you are
Sure, we’re looking for an experienced and competent planner or analyst, but you’ll also be a pro-active thinker with well-developed interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude who keeps the community at the heart of all they do.
However, more important than experience, we’re looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- You’re analytical, highly motivated and emotionally intelligent with a strong desire to work collaboratively as a part of a dynamic team
- You're an experienced spatial data planner who approaches work with high-energy and drive
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge by providing guidance and developing training designed to improve the skills of spatial information users within your program.
Take a look at the position description at the top of the page HERE or if you’d like some more information about the role, pop our hiring manager, Kathryn Guerrero (Senior Planner - URMU) an email on KathrynGuerrero@logan.qld.gov.au
To contribute to re-shaping Logan’s strategic growth direction, please submit your Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in support of your application by the closing date of 7th July 2022.
Thank you for considering joining the City of Logan. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Logan City Council Careers